Bidet built in
- Washing is much cleaner than wiping, and reduces the spread of disease.
- Washing leaves no residue to smell.
- Hot and Cold water can be mixed to get it just right :)
- Use less or no toilet paper (for drying only).
- This means the toilet system is less likely to clog.
- Use little or no toilet paper (for drying only)
- To make a roll of Toilet Paper uses...
- - loads of energy and water...
- - about 27,000 trees every day worldwide
- - between 50 & 150 Litres of water per roll!
- - chemicals and energy to convert wood to paper
- - chlorine to bleach the paper
- - Even more energy for transporting the rolls to you!
Avoid waking others up - Lowest noise levels possible
- Super Silent Hydrovacuum macerator pump (compared to traditional macerators).
- Prefill the bowl with clean water
- Half or Full Flush with high pressure water and Hydrovacuum suction
- Wash yourself with the optional bidet - cleans much better than toilet paper!
- Quick release Duroplast seat
- High pressure nozzle rinses 100% of the bowl
Easy installation in restricted spaces
- All fastenings on front or top
- Install above or below seal level
- Powerful Hydrovacuum pump removes waste to a height of 7m and a distance of 70m
Avoid a big stink
- Fresh water installations generate less odor in storage tanks because fresh water cleaner to start with
Very Low water consumption of 1 to 2.5L per use
- Makes fresh water flushing a viable option.
- Saves making or storing loads of fresh water
- Reduces the size of black water tank required
Ocean Technologies by Matromarine SRL - since 1976 European leaders in the production of marine toilets, pumps, blowers & lights.
- Quality Assured - Manufactured in Italy by a family owned company
- Proven Reliability resulting from careful design and testing over 3 decades
- World's best selling for ease of installation, service and cleaning
- Over 600,000 installed on boats and RV's worldwide
- Matromarine manufacture toilets on behalf of the most Luxurious brands in Europe
- ISO 13857 compliant (machinery safety distances)
- Impact resistant vitreous china bowl
- All parts corrosion resistant
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - see attachments
- Electrical Supply: 12V, 18 Amp, ~220W when flushing.
- See also 24V model available.
- 365 mm wide x 455 mm depth x 455 mm high, 840 mm high when open
- To use freshwater - plumb to existing pump and prevent backflow with inlet pressure switch (see options)
- To use seawater - install a flush pump on the inlet (see options)
- Inlet connection: 19mm (3/4")
- Outlet connection: 25mm (1") or 38mm (1.5")