12 V, 100 Ah Lithium Battery Pack & BMS, Small Safe Powerful Reliable
High Quality Cells + BMS, Easy DIY Kit
Suits Camping Fridge or Trolling Motor
This pack runs our 80 L Camping Fridge for 3-5 days without a charge.
For Trolling this pack = 3 Lead Acid 100 Ah batteries!
Don't waste any more money on Lead.
These are WAY cheaper than Lead Acid / AGM batteries.
How can we say that? See Description below.
Pack comes with BMS & all Rubber Caps, Busbars, Bolts, Spring Washers & Washers needed.
Secure Shopping Site
1-3 days from our warehouse
See each product for details
These Batteries are WAY Cheaper than Lead Acid /AGM batteries
How can we say that?
Under average working conditions, you get about 30 Ah out of Lead Acid / AGM 100 Ah before you need to charge it!
So for each charge, you need about 3 Lead Acid batteries to do the work of 1 of these.
But you also need to consider how long the battery will last...
The average Lead Acid / AGM Battery is good for 500 cycles.
These will last over 2500 Cycles under similar conditions.
Over it's lifetime, you need about 15 Lead Acid batteries to do the work of 1 of these.
Click here to create a SeaStorm login and see Supporter pricing.
Brand New, A Grade Cells from a Quality Approved Manufacturer
CALB China Aviation Lithium Battery Co Ltd have specialized in the manufacture of high quality Lithium batteries since 2007.
- Established in 2007
- CE, UL, TUV & RoHS approved
- IATF 16949:2016 approved
IATF 16949:2016 is the International Standard for Automotive Quality Management Systems.
Prismatics Cells make building larger battery systems easy
- So much simpler...
- Larger cells require less wiring and connections
- Easily grouped and connected with high current bolt on busbars
- Less cells to manage with a battery management system
- Simpler fault finding
- Easily add more cells to increase the stored energy of the system
How many and what size cells suit me?
- 100 Ah cells are for smaller spaces and lower capacity requirements.
- 4 x 3.2V x 100 Ah cells in series give a Nominal 12.8 V, 1280 Wh pack
Vastly Superior to prepackaged 12V enclosed batteries with onboard BMS
With Prepackaged battery packs...
- If one internal component in your whole battery fails... Chuck it out and buy a new one!
- Many manufacturers don't tell you what cells they use inside the pack. How good are they?
- They also don't say much about the BMS - battery management system. How good is it?
- They do not cool as easily - be careful using them in hot conditions
- Most of them are current limited - they cannot be configured to allow engine starting
When building Prismatic Cell packs
- You get to choose the quality of the cells and the BMS
- You also get to configure the system to have more control over current limits, charging limits and temperature cutoff points.
- Air Cooling can be simply achieved. For example using cheap computer fans.
- There will be more wires to connect - but it's not rocket science!
- If one component fails - it can be replaced
Please download & carefully read information PDF's in Attachments.
Compare the cost of CALB LiFePO4 to Lead Acid /AGM batteries
Deeper cost calculations per kWh per cycle...
Lead Acid / AGM cost approx $1.65 per kWh per cycle, light current draw
- based on a High Quality Battery, 120Ah, $495 inc GST, expected life of 500 cycles at 50% Depth of Discharge
CALB LiFePO4 cost approx $0.17 per kWh per cycle, moderate current draw
- based on any CALB cells at SeaStorm login prices, expected life of 4000 cycles at average of 80% Depth of Discharge
CALB LiFePO4 cost approx $0.30 per kWh per cycle, heavy current draw
- based on any CALB cells at SeaStorm login prices, expected life of 2000 cycles at average of 90% Depth of Discharge
- Weight - Dry (kg)
- 13.2 ± 0.8 kg
- Max Discharge Current (A)
- 2C - 200 A for 3 min, 3C - 300 A for 30 sec
- Nominal Voltage (V)
- 12.8 V
- Capacity (Ah)
- 100 Ah
- Operating Voltage (V)
- 10.4 - 14.4 V (80% DOD)
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff (V)
- 10.0 V
- Charge Voltage Cuttoff (V)
- 14.6 V
- Optimal Discharge Current (A)
- 1C, 100 A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current (A)
- 2C, 200 A
- Optimal Charge Current (A)
- 0.3C, 30 A
- Max Continuous Charge Current (A)
- 1C, 100 A
- Life Cycles (Heavy Usage)
- Greater than 2000 @ 1C rate with 80% Capacity still remaining
- Operating Temperature Range (°C)
- Charge 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharge ‐20°C ~ 55°C, Storage ‐20°C ~ 45°C
- Shell Material
- Dimensions (mm)
- 216 x 142 x 268 mm
16 other products in the same category: