- Ocean Technologies holding tank systems are molded from linear low density polyethylene (LLPE) resin
- Polyethylene is best-suited for holding tank construction because of its resistance to corrosion and odor permeation
- It will last longer than the life of a typical fiberglass hull.
Odor Free Design
- Avoid a big stink!
- These tanks have extra-heavy wall thickness to prevent odor permeation.
- Tanks are fitted with an activated carbon filter that stops unpleasant odors from escaping through the holding tank vent
Leak Proof Design
- The Outlet hose connection is on the top of the tank, eliminating possibility of leakage due to a faulty connection below the liquid level of the tank contents
- The unique dip tube design reduces the risk of plugging while keeping the residual contents in the tank to a minimum.
Ocean Technologies by Matromarine SRL - since 1976 European leaders in the production of marine toilets, pumps, blowers & lights.
- Quality Assured - Manufactured in Italy by a family owned company
- Proven Reliability resulting from careful design and testing over 3 decades
- World's best selling for ease of installation, service and cleaning
- Over 600,000 installed on boats and RV's worldwide
- Matromarine manufacture toilets on behalf of the most Luxurious brands in Europe
- ISO 13857 compliant (machinery safety distances)
- All parts corrosion resistant
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - see attachments
- Y-Valve not included - add Standard or Through Bulkead Y-Valve to suit.
- See Attachments for technical data sheet for more details and instructions
- Works with all Silent Electric (Hydrovacuum) Toilets from Ocean Technologies
- 24V version also available to suit 24V hydrovacuum toitlets on request