High Quality, Prismatic Cell Connections, Easy DIY
Build your own. Simply. Know what you've got.
- Assemble your cells with one of these on each corner
- A dot of glue can help hold them while you Zip Tie the pack together
- Build any pack - as big as you like!
- Add 8 LiGo Air Space Connectors for each cell in your pack
Prismatics Cells make building larger battery systems easy!
- So much simpler...
- Larger cells require less wiring and connections
- Easily grouped and connected with high current bolt on busbars
- Less cells to manage with a battery management system
- Simpler fault finding
- Easily add more cells to increase the stored energy of the system
- See pack drawings for size and shape options under Attachments
How many and what size cells suit me?
- 100 Ah cells are for smaller spaces and lower capacity requirements.
- 4 x 3.2V x 100 Ah cells in series give a Nominal 12.8 V, 1280 Wh pack
Vastly Superior to prepackaged 12V enclosed batteries with onboard BMS
With Prepackaged battery packs...
- If one internal component in your whole battery fails... Chuck it out and buy a new one!
- Many manufacturers don't tell you what cells they use inside the pack. How good are they?
- They also don't say much about the BMS - battery management system. How good is it?
- They do not cool as easily - be careful using them in hot conditions
- Most of them are current limited - they cannot be configured to allow engine starting
When building Prismatic Cell packs
- You get to choose the quality of the cells and the BMS
- You also get to configure the system to have more control over current limits, charging limits and temperature cutoff points.
- Air Cooling can be simply achieved. For example using cheap computer fans.
- There will be more wires to connect - but it's not rocket science!
- If one component fails - it can be replaced
Please download & carefully read information PDF's in Attachments.
- Weight - Dry (kg)
- 2.5 g
- Dimensions (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm